To sign up for a crop, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Phone Number
- email address
- Desired Date and # of Croppers
Once we have that information, we will be in contact with you.
Julie & Ryan
PS: Here’s the fine print:
- Payment is required 48 hours prior to the crop in order to confirm your spot and assure that Late Night Croppers will be open.
- Refunds will be offered up to 48 hours before a scheduled crop. If you cancel within 48 hours, your crop fee is not refundable.
- Walk-ins are permitted if we are open and have space. Please check the calendar and then call us at (978) 267-1562 to confirm that we are open. Cash is the only acceptable form of payment for walk-in crop fees.
- Crop cancellations due to weather will be posted on the website and all registered croppers will be notified by phone/email as soon as possible. We recommend that croppers call us to confirm a crop during questionable weather.
- If for any reason, Late Night Croppers needs to cancel a crop, all scheduled croppers will be notified by phone. If this is the case, croppers will be offered to either reschedule their crop date or a full refund of crop fees
Crop Costs/Times are as follows:
- Friday: 6pm-midnight – $15
- Saturday: Noon-midnight – $20
- Sunday: 10am-4pm – $15