Impending Weather Update!

We are so excited about our upcoming crop this Saturday, February 9th… But the forecast is looking a little bit scary!! If you are signed up for crop on Saturday, please check back here as we will post an update once we see what the weather is really going to do!  The decision will be made for sure by 10am on Saturday, but probably earlier once we see how it’s going to go.  If you already paid for Saturday’s crop, and we cancel it for weather, you can apply that fee to another crop day!! If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask!