- Welcome to December! We want to first send a thank you to all of the ladies who made our Yankee Swap Crop so much fun! :) We have posted Frank’s Mac & Cheese recipe on the Recipe Corner.
- We have a pretty empty crop calendar for December and we’d love to get one or two more crops on the calendar before Christmas and the New Year. Contact us today to suggest a date or two!
- We do have one date on the books for January. We are cropping on Saturday, January 12th from noon to midnight. We are already 1/2 full so let us know ASAP if you’d like to join us by signing up here.
- Stay tuned for our next Super Saturday Crop date!
- Last and not least, did you miss our Christmas Card Class and still want to pick up a kit? We have a few available. Click here to contact us today.
Thank You … and upcoming crops!
December 4, 2012